The Windsor Court Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocols
June 21, 2021
The Windsor Court will be taking the following steps in ensure proper health and safety standards are in place for the Forum:
For the most up-to-date information, please visit:
- Masks are recommended, but not required, by guests at the hotel.
Arrival & Check-In
- All incoming vehicle doors are opened by an associate who will immediately sanitize their hands after each interaction.
- Hotel front door handles are sanitized every thirty (30) minutes, and more frequently during high traffic intervals.
- Hotel front doors are opened by an associate or are propped open
- Hand sanitizer station available at the entrance of the hotel
- Bell carts are sanitized at the beginning and end of the day and after each delivery or guest interaction
- Room keys and key packets are sanitized before and after each guest use
- Guest credit cards and IDs are sanitized when handled
- Front doors have an ingress and an egress to control the flow of traffic and mitigate face-to-face interaction
- Social distancing signs are present in the lobby
- Guest check-in stations are spaced at least six (6) feet apart
- Bellman will meet guest at their room with luggage and take a separate elevator from the guest
- Signage is posted advising that guest elevators are restricted to four (4) guests or one family and use of masks or face-coverings are required while inside elevators
- House car service is currently suspended
Guest Room Amenities & Service
- All housekeeping carts disinfected before and after each shift.
- All in-room cleaning products and protocols meet EPA guidelines and an illustrative card placed in all guest rooms to outline special attention on the disinfection of high-touch areas (doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, thermostat, safe, telephones, etc.)
- Regular replacement of air filters in guest rooms and for the main building.
- Personal bottle of hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and mask included in in-room amenity offerings.
- All printed material including magazines, compendium, and Suite Service menus replaced with one-time use card containing a QR code for digital access.
- All notepads replaced after each guest and pens sanitized.
- All dirty linens and garbage are bagged inside of guest rooms and not openly carried in hallways.
- Linens are washed at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Guests are asked upon check-in if they would like day service or would prefer to instead have additional linen and amenities dropped off at their door at a certain time.
- Minibars are fully stocked prior to guest check-in and are only replenished upon guest request. They will then be fully replenished upon guest departure.
Banquet & Catering Events
- Restroom facilities are not shared with another event; however, restrooms for some spaces may also be accessed by the public.
- Self-serve buffets are not permitted.
- Hand sanitizer station available at the entrance of each event space.
- Bar tops, podiums, microphones, and banquet chairs are sanitized before and after each event.
- Blotters are sanitized before and after each use.
- Coffee/beverage breaks are attended by a staff member with coffee equipment sanitized no less than every thirty (30) minutes.
- Serving and clearing of food is conducted with a fresh pair of gloves for each table interaction.
- Indoor occupancy for social gatherings or receptions is limited to 50% of the Louisiana State Fire Marshall’s occupancy license, or 75 guests, whichever is less.
- Indoor occupancy for meetings or conferences is limited to 50% of the Louisiana State Fire Marshall’s occupancy license
- All events, regardless of size, type of function, group, etc. requires a floor plan to be produced in Social Tables that clearly outlines distancing guidelines, food and beverage stations and sanitation stations.
- Tables are set at least ten (10) feet apart from each other.
- Crowding is not permitted, including dancing events and second lines.
- All associates:
- Complete a COVID-19 Health Questionnaire as well as an authorization to disclose a COVID-19 diagnosis for any past and future diagnosis.
- Go through COVID-19 protocol and awareness training. Leaders will additionally be trained on how to address associates concerns and questions related to COVID-19 within the workplace.
- Sign a notice regarding taking temperatures for COVID-19 purposes and then upon entering the hotel, a security officer will utilize a temporal thermometer to take and record each associate’s temperature. Temperatures are checked once per shift or every 24 hours. Anyone registering a temperature higher than 100.0 F will be immediately sent home.
- Any affected workplace will undergo a deep cleaning
- Wearing of a mask is required for all guest-facing positions and where social distancing is not possible in individual work stations.
- Masks are worn at all times
- Gloves are used when handling guest property and are replaced after each interaction with that guest/party should hand sanitizer or handwashing not be immediately available
- Transparent shields are installed at all guest-facing desks, podiums and bar tops
- Any shared work-stations are disinfected at least every thirty (30) minutes.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all guest-facing desks/podiums.
- All associates to maintain a distance of no less than six (6) feet apart.